Monday, March 2, 2009

Goodbye Hua Hin!

Richard and I finished teaching on Thursday, so we've been hanging out around Hua Hin, but will leave as soon as we get our last paycheck. Our plan is to travel back up north and see some more of the country before we come back home, probably on the 17th or 18th. I'm going to miss teaching here so much! I just wanted to put up a few more pictures of my school. But first: hanging out with our co-teachers! Richard and I took Chrystal and Noi out to dinner and it was tons of fun! We should have done it more often. Here are some more pictures of my school and my kids. The ones where they're holding flowers are from Maka Puja, a Buddhist holiday they celebrated in February.







1 comment:

Amy from MARS said...

Coming home?? Which home? What 17th or 18th?